Pitt-Bradford is for students who want to earn a world-renowned degree in a personalized, supportive and friendly.
You can choose from more than 40 majors and 50 minors, concentrations and pre-professional programs. You'll study on our 317-acre campus, which is nestled in the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains. Being that close to nature means you will have unique opportunities to study both in the classroom and beyond.
Our professors are dedicated to teaching. You won't find graduate assistants teaching courses. And, since our classes are small, our professors will work closely with you to give you personal attention.
We're a four-year regional campus of the University of Pittsburgh system. That means you'll be able to tap into the Power of Pitt, and when you graduate, you'll have the prestigious University of Pittsburgh degree, which is recognized all over the world.
And we work hard to make that valuable degree affordable for you. More than 94 percent of our students receive financial aid. In fact, during the 2016-17 academic year, the average financial aid award was $17,900 for in-state students and $25,800 for out-of-state students.
For all of those reasons and more:
- The Princeton Review named us one of the 150 Best Value Colleges in the United States.
- TheBestColleges.org listed us as one of the 10 best regional campuses in the United States.
- U.S.News & World Report ranked us as one of the best regional colleges in the North.
- The Princeton Review recognized us as one of the best colleges in the Northeast for the 13th year in a row.
- We were named a College of Distinction by the college guide of the same name for the second consecutive year.
- STEM Jobs magazine named us a 2015 STEM Jobs Approved College.
300 Campus Drive
PA 16701 Bradford, Pennsylvania, USA