CAST Alimenti - Food, Art, Science, and Technology Center - is a training and specialization school founded in 1997. It is the only center in Italy providing specific courses in all culinary arts, in specially equipped classroom and laboratories. CAST Alimenti deals with young students and established professionals as well, providing educators and equipment to integrate knowledge and know-how. Great attention is given to "Made in Italy" products, which are employed during all didactic programs and practical lessons.
The School of World Champions
We are proud to represent the only school in the world with 18 world championship titles, gained attending the most important international competitions, by teams and individual professionals, who find in CAST Alimenti the ideal place and the right people to prepare, compete and win.
The school is a privileged access channel for students placement: it favors the meeting of students with great professionals and large companies, it allows the activation of internships in prestigious settings and it offers students exclusive access to a private area of the website with job listings.
Certifications and Recognitions
- is recognized by the Ministry of Education, University and Research.
- is recognized by the Region of Lombardy.
- it complies with the ISO 9001 Quality System certification and the Code of Ethics.
The Training Offer
In the various disciplines of culinary arts, Cuisine, Pastry, Pastry Chef, Baker, Gelato, Pasta, Chocolate, Pizza, Bartender, CAST Alimenti provides courses of:
- High-level Education
- Cooking and Pastry Master
- Organization and business management
Structure and Numbers of CAST Alimenti
The headquarters of CAST Alimenti today is a structure of about 2,500 square meters entirely dedicated to teaching activities with:
- 12 laboratories with the most advanced equipment,
- common areas for breakfasts, lunches and coffee breaks,
- executive and organizational offices,
- warehouses and changing rooms.
There are 6,000, including professionals and aspirants, who each year pass from CAST Alimenti.
- 2,400 annual participants to our training proposals: long term training, specialization and English courses for professionals from all over the world.
- 300 courses and activities scheduled each year.
- 2,000 course days in attendance.