Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences (EUAS), founded in 1992, is the largest private university in Estonia. Our 1,600 students make us the market leader, yet allow us to be focused and close to our students – as we like it. We take pride in our hands-on curricula where learning is done by doing; our network of partners from the business world, both agile startups and established industry leaders; and our lean organization geared towards making the study experience as smooth as possible. EUAS has an alumni-network with over 5000 graduates.
- We offer insight into tomorrow's trends in entrepreneurship through a solid network of visiting lecturers and mentors from the business world.
- EUAS' curricula are focused on entrepreneurial creativity and applicable business skills.
- EUAS is located in Tallinn, Estonia, in the heart of Ülemiste City, the innovation campus dubbed 'the Silicon Valley of the North’.
Benefits for students in choosing EUAS
- High-quality European education at an affordable price
- One of the very few European universities offering degree programs in Russian
- Located in Tallinn, often counted among the top quality of life cities in the world
- Excellent social life in Tallinn for both English- and Russian-speakers
- Great startup and business opportunities in Ülemiste City and beyond
- A global family of students from Europe, Asia, Africa and America
This school offers programs in: