Welcome to Pearson Aviation
Personalised Service flying you to any destination in Australia.
Our Services Include:
- Aircraft Charter
- Aircraft hire/private hire (Specialising in executive travel for both Government and Corporate clients throughout Australia).
- Pilot training for domestic and international students: learn to fly
- Management consultancy
- Aircraft sales
- Aviation theory courses
We are confident that we can provide you with the highest standards of service and would welcome an opportunity to discuss your requirements with you further. Please contact us if you have any questions.
GUY PEARSON - Chief Executive
Aviation qualifications and approvals:
- Airline Transport Pilot Licence No. 116219
- Chief Pilot – Pearson Aviation Pty Ltd
- Chief Flying Instructor – Pearson Aviation Pty ltd
- CASA Approved Testing Officer for most fixed wing licenses and ratings
- Grade One Flying Instructor
- Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating
Aircraft endorsements – Turbine
- Cessna Citation 500/550
- Cessna Conquest 441
- Lear 24/25
- Mitsubishi MU -2B
- Piper Cheyenne
- Westwind II
Aircraft endorsements – Piston
- Aero Commander
- Aerostar 600/601P
- Beech 56/60, B76
- Baron 58/58P
- Cessna 303/310/320/337/340
- Piper PA-23, PA-30/39, PA-31, PA-34, PA-44,
- Rockwell 685
Total Flying Hours: over 11,000
Other qualifications: Barrister & Solicitor & Officer of the Supreme Court of Victoria.
Location Of The School
Pearson Aviation is located at Essendon Airport within Melbourne’s Primary airspace, which affords the student exposure to a professional working environment from lesson one but still affords ease of entry and exit to facilitate quick transit to non controlled training fields.
3041 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
80005 Arvada, Colorado, USA