UADE is an institution with 50 years of activity in university education, which is conceived, born and developed from a global management perspective. It was created with the aim of training professionals who, through innovative careers, adapted to the growing needs of different industries.
The University offers accredited careers, nationally and internationally for the following prestigious national and international institutions:
- CONEAU : Accreditation of Psychology, Food Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering. It should be noted that the latter received accreditation for six years, becoming one of the two best evaluated races in the metropolitan area of Buenos Aires.
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) : UADE obtained the accreditation of the careers of the Faculty of Economic Sciences and of the Business School (UADE Business School).
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) : Certification of the Degree in Public and Institutional Relations.
- International Advertising Association (IAA) : Certification of the Degree in Advertising.
- World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) : Certification of the Degree in Tourism and Hospitality
- TedQual: Certification of the Degree in Tourism and Hospitality
- Institute of Food Technologist (IFT): Certification of the Degree in Industrial Food Technology
In this way, 75% of UADE students are currently pursuing a nationally or internationally accredited career .
Our commitment is to train professionals, through the contribution of advanced technology and modern educational management, based on solid ethical values.
UADE promotes training in all disciplines related to the development of the company. With flexible study plans adapted to the demands of the current labor market, UADE trains professionals required by the most important companies in the country. UADE is backed by more than 50 years of experience in higher education. The research and constant improvement of the entire faculty are inherent characteristics of the University.
UADE adds value to your work
- Academic Preparation Course for all students.
- Relevant training for your work performance.
- Flexible and updated study plans.
- Three shift options: morning, afternoon or night.
- A faculty with specialized training and professional experience.
- Work output.
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina