Bachelor+Master in Agro, Food & Environment Engineering UniLaSalle
Become an international expert in Life Sciences based on French know-how
1st Engineering programme in Life Sciences in France taught 100% in English
Do you want to pursue an international career and contribute to solving the major challenges of the planet?
The Agro, Food & Environment Engineering programme is :
- A curriculum 100% in English leading to an engineering degree;
- Develop highly sustainable agriculture; create innovative agri-food products; preserve natural resources; manage companies by integrating Corporate Social Responsibility;
- An innovative pedagogy (seminar, reverse class, workshop, field and especially learning by searching and doing!) and small classes;
- Dedicated infrastructures: experimental greenhouses, high-tech laboratories, innovation center (AgroRtech, AgriLab), experimental modules (Vertical Farming, FarmBot, Aquaponie...).
- 4 study trips in the preparatory cycle, multiple international mobility in the engineering cycle and the possibility of a double degree.
- 52 weeks of internships and simulations
"This programme offers a real opening to the international. In the globalized world in which we live, it is more than important to develop these perspectives and to work together to solve the major issues we all face. It is extremely interesting to master fields such as agriculture, agronomy, sustainable development and even entrepreneurship on a French scale. However, it is an undeniable bonus to add international know-how, and techniques developed in the four corners of the world in order to to think about effective solutions" Jana KHALIL, Student Year 4 .
- Duration of training: 5 years
- Teaching in English
- Recruitment from High School or Bachelor
- Location : Rouen (1h from Paris)
- Engineering degree in Agronomy and Agro-industries accredited by the Commission des Titres d'Ingénieur (CTI), Master's degree and European EUR-ACE® label until 2024-25
- Scholarship from 10 to 75%
- Small classes
- Learning by doing
- Learning by searching
Technology for Sustainability
- AgLab incubator
- Experimental farm
- Culinary lab
Pure and applied sciences for sustainability
- Study of living systems
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Food systems & Quality
- Information Systems & Digital Transformation
- Bio-resource management
- International Trade & Business Administration
- Social Skills