Bachelor in International Communication Management (BA) - full-time The Hague University of Applied Sciences - Undergraduate Programmes
International Communication Management (ICM)
How do brands capture audience imagination? How do you convince stakeholders that sustainability is good for business? At ICM you’ll learn to have a positive influence within the fast-paced discipline of Communications through gained knowledge, skills, and real-life experiences.
You’ll become a Global Communications professional who can strengthen relationships with consumers and win trust with key stakeholders. Your career path after ICM can be in the Public, Private or Entrepreneur sectors – at both the Corporate or Business level.
Why ICM? What makes us a good choice?
- Equip students for a broad range of communication careers – public and private sectors.
- International experience with 95% of students coming from outside the Netherlands.
- International lecture team covering 6 continents of the world.
- Opportunity for international placement and university exchange.
- Real experiences working on real-client communication problems.
- Latest methods taught including the design thinking process.
- Small groups maximum of 30 students per class group and practical teaching didactics used.
- Duration: 3 years
- Qualification: Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Course load: 180 ECTS-credits
- Language of instruction: English (quite often by native speakers)
- Accreditation: NVAO
- 16.9 million inhabitants, 200 different nationalities, 91% speak English.
- The Netherlands ranks among the world’s top 10 countries for higher education.
- Some of the world’s biggest multinationals, including Philips, Heineken, KLM, Shell, ING Bank and Unilever, are Dutch.
- It’s a small-scale, hospitable city with an international attitude.
- The city offers a high standard of living at a fairly low cost.
- It’s easy to get by even if you don’t speak Dutch, as most people speak English.
- And it’s very connected, being between two international airports and having two central train stations.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences (THUAS)
- Consists of faculties, research groups and service departments.
- More than 25.000 students are enrolled in a Bachelor, Master or post-graduate programme.
- There are 4 campuses and more than 1.900 people work at the University.
- Let’s change. You. Us. The world. That’s our message. We want to empower our students to change and improve the world they live in.
- A visa and/or residence permit is required for students from outside the EEA. Students will be assisted by the university to get a visa and/or residence permit.
Student Support Services:
- Not everyone experiences a smooth ride towards the finish line. We offer support services: Student counselor, Legal protection desk, studying with a functional limitation, English Writing Centre and professional sports support.
- International students receive practical advice on visas, residence permits, insurance and grants and finding accommodation.