Bachelor of Science in Cloud Computing
Morgan State University
Distance Learning, On-Campus
USD 9,240 / per semester *
Earliest start date
* non-resident tuition per semester - Maryland resident tuition per semester; $4004.00
The BS in Cloud Computing instructional program is being offered online as well as in a traditional classroom setting (face-to-face), providing innovative, inclusive, hands-on, workforce-oriented, and distinctive educational experiences to a broad cross-section of the population, including adult learners and other nontraditional students.
The BS in Cloud Computing is designed for students to gain knowledge in cloud computing, develop skills in cloud computing services and applications, have careers in cloud computing within industry, academia, and government as cloud administrators, architects, modelers, engineers, application developers, security specialists, analytics specialists, analysts, and researchers.
There will be ten (10) cloud computing required courses (30 credits) for the Program plus 6 computer science, 3 math, and 3 elective courses. The total major requirements consist of 22 courses (70 credits) and the Program consists of a total of 39 courses (120 credits).
The full list of courses with descriptions will be available soon.
Cloud Computing Major Requirements
General Education Requirements
- Earned six (6) credits in the Complementary Studies Program required for all majors in the School of Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences.
- Passed the Senior Departmental Comprehensive Examination.
- Taken all of their junior and senior-level requirements in the major at Morgan State University (unless granted prior written permission by the Dean to take courses elsewhere).
- Earned a cumulative average of 2.0 or better and a major average of 2.0 or better, with no outstanding grades below "C" in the major (which includes all courses required for the major and required supporting courses.
Applying to Computer Science
Here at the Department of Computer Science, we try to provide the best possible education for our students, both undergraduate and graduate. We believe that applying to Morgan Computer Science will be one of the best decisions that you make. We also believe in you!