Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering
Mapúa Institute of Technology
Earliest start date
This program provides an extremely broad range of exciting activities and opportunities in the field of telecommunications and electronics engineering. It includes such topics as device physics, device operation, design of integrated circuits, communications and network systems, audio and video processing, robotics, electromagnetics, antenna systems, signal processing, control systems, and electronic materials, to name a few.
Graduates of this program may engage in the design, manufacture, and development of integrated circuits and antenna systems, telecommunication systems and networks, audio and video processing, embedded computing, and the interface between biological and electrical systems.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Within the five years after graduation, the graduates of the Electronics Engineering program shall have:
- Undertaken, singly or in teams, projects that show the ability to solve complex engineering problems.
- Had substantial involvement in projects that take into consideration safety, health, environmental concerns, and public welfare, partly through adherence to required codes and laws.
- Demonstrated professional success via promotions and/or positions of increasing responsibility.
- Demonstrated life-long learning via progress toward completion of an advanced degree, professional development/continuing education courses, or industrial training courses.
- Exhibited professional behavior and attitude in engineering practice.
- Initiated and implemented actions toward the improvement of engineering practice.