Bachelor International Food & Agribusiness HAS green academy
Our mission at the International Food & Agribusiness programme at HAS green academy is to inspire you to become a game-changer in global food and agri systems. Together with young professionals from across the globe, you gain relevant knowledge of the complex and interesting food and agricultural business industry, but you also develop and apply the necessary business and personal skills to address the latest challenges and opportunities facing sustainable food and agri systems worldwide.
Future professions our students get to work in are:
- A business consultant or advisor
- Regional export/trade manager
- Corporate Social Responsibility/Sustainability manager
- Procurement/sourcing manager
- Sales/Business Development/Account manager
- International or national entrepreneur
Are you interested in other cultures? Would you like to learn how to run a business or how to help companies to run their business more sustainably? Are you highly motivated, communicative, creative and professional? Then this English bachelor study programme is perfect for you!
Program Tuition Fee
4 reasons to study at HAS green academy:
- An enterprising, world-class university of applied sciences with a comprehensive programme in agribusiness, food and environment
- Great career opportunities: 70% of our graduates find a job within 2 months after graduating
- Low tuition fees: EU approx. 2,200 Euro, non-EU approx. 9,220 euro
- An independent university of applied sciences that works actively with local and international businesses. Our educational concept focuses on an entrepreneurial study involving substantial cross-fertilisation with day-to-day business practice. These ties provide real-life experiences for our students and teachers as well as strong support for businesses in terms of innovation, development and lifelong learning