Bachelor in Mechatronics Engineering
USD 7,900 / per year *
Earliest start date
* Tuition fee for international students (4 years): $ 7,900 per year
Mechatronics Engineering is a modern engineering discipline that integrates mechanical, electronics, control and software engineering. Mechatronics engineers focus on the design and control of a wide range of electro-mechanical devices, ranging from products encountered in daily life such as ATM’s and vending machines to complex smart machines used in manufacturing and precision robots used in surgical operations.
Bahçeşehir University’s Mechatronics Engineering Department currently offers two programs:
- Mechatronics Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Mechatronics Engineering Graduate Program
A doctoral program is being planned for the future.
The Department of Mechatronics Engineering conducts research on mechanic product design, control, and programming. Research studies focus on:
- Smart Materials
Research studies in robotic fields concentrate on topics such as micro/nanorobots and adaptable robots. Research interests include modeling and control of alternatively fueled vehicles and unmanned air vehicles.
Course Structure Diagram with Credits
- TR marked courses are taught in Turkish.
- EN marked courses are taught in English.
- There TR-EN marked a section of courses in both English and Turkish.