Finance and Accounting
Faculty of Finance and Accounting students gain theoretical and practical knowledge in finance and accounting as well as the functioning of financial institutions, insurance and banks. The aim of the study is to prepare the student to the professional needs of the labor market. Students learn about the functioning of systems in the field of finance and accounting and the functioning of businesses and financial institutions.
They gain competence in the handling of these systems and making financial decisions. They gain skills in analysis and forecasts of basic economic phenomena and the economic-financial entities. In the education process we pay special attention to the creation of self-reliance and responsibility, which features are particularly appreciated among employers and necessary in running your own business.
Specialties run during the study:
- Finance and accounting firms
- Banking and insurance
- administration Manager
- Business and Finance
- Manager of European projects
Profile of graduate
Thanks to the knowledge and skills gained, graduates majoring in Finance and Accounting can gain employment in the following institutions:
- companies - in positions of accounting and finance;
- financial institutions - positions in the field of corporate and retail banking, as credit analysts, employees segment "private banking" specialists. property insurance and life insurance, specialists in the field of investment in the financial market, financial advisors;
- the public sector - as employees of local administration, tax administration, management, healthcare facilities, education specialists. public procurement, internal auditors.