An-Najah National University
Faculty of Economics and Social Studies
Preparation distinguished graduate has the necessary competencies for effective work in the field of Finance and banking required by local and Arab labor market, and faculty development department to increase their effectiveness in education and research, and to contribute to the development of community service activities in line with requirements of the age in the framework of national values.
- The development of qualified graduates to meet the needs of various sectors in Finance.
- Provide students with modern knowledge in the work associated with the local and global environment finance, investment and banking fields.
- Connect students directly with the labor market by focusing on field applications in the area of specialization and hands-on application of knowledge and skills in Finance.
- The development of students' skills and their ability to set up scientific research in the field of Finance and banking.
- Giving students the skills necessary for the use of Financial technology in various positions of Financial management and capacity.
- The development of students' skills and abilities in communication, teamwork, analysis and creative thinking, problem-solving and building self.
- Giving students the skill of using the English language in Finance.
- The development of skills and abilities of the students on the use of statistical methods and quantitative relevant in decision-making.
- Raising the awareness of students to respond to various environmental changes for Finance.
There is communication between the department and institutions of the official community and non-official, industry and local companies such as the Palestinian Telecommunications Company and JAWWAL and banking and insurance where they are sending students for training in these institutions and enable students to hold graduation projects and case studies from the reality of these institutions also are hosting the managers of these institutions to give lectures about the process of markets p administration and identify the graduate specifications to meet local market needs.
Teaching and Learning
- Teachers prepare a study plan which is to be approved by the Head of the Department. The study plan should include: duration, evaluation methods and scientific visits. They also use recorded lectures and adopt Moodle courses.
- Students write reports which is to be discussed in class
- Students produce research papers which are to be discussed by a committee
- Students communicate with national institutions for further information
Coursework and Assessment
- Research papers
- Open Discussions
Program taught in:
See 23 more programs offered by An-Najah National University »
This course is
Per Credit Hour