The program aims at improving and imparting intermediate knowledge, skills, and positive attributes in business administration to candidates so that at the end of the course, they will be able to carry out managerial functions in business administration duties in their organizations.
Further, the program provides opportunities for graduates who may wish to enroll for further studies to Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or other postgraduate programs.
The BBA courses are offered in the evenings from 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm. These classes will run for six to eight weeks every two to two and a half months.
The evening class BBA Programme is offered in the ESAMI member countries.
These venues are located in Arusha, Mwanza, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania; Nairobi, Kenya; Kampala, Uganda; Lusaka, Zambia; Lilongwe and Blantyre, Malawi; Harare, Zimbabwe; Windhoek and Oshakati, Namibia; Mbabane, Swaziland; Maputo, Mozambique; Mahe, Seychelles.
Fees payment is arranged by country and can be paid in installments. Advance payments are made annually or per semester by arrangement. The fees cover tuition and limited materials. It does not include textbooks among other exclusions.
The applicant for the Bachelor Programmes must have the following qualifications:
- At least A’ Level or equivalent qualification from a recognized organization, or
- Possession of an ordinary diploma from a recognized institution
- Ability to speak and write English clearly.
The Candidate must submit a dully-filled application form with the following attachment:
- Certified copies of academic certificates and transcript (statement of Results)
- Current curriculum Vitae
- A letter of recommendation from a current employer or sponsor
Or a person who is in a position to judge the candidate’s ability
- A non-refundable processing fee of US$20
- Passport size photograph
All documents accompanying the application must be in English
Modules for Year 1 & 2
- BSU07105 ICT Principles and Techniques
- BSU07401 Business Mathematics and Statistics
- BSU07302 Environmental Studies
- BSU07405 Research Methods
- BSU07101 Management Principles
- BSU07104 Principles of Business Communication
- BSU07102 Principles of Human Resource Management
- BSU07103 Principles of Financial Accounting
- BSU07201 Entrepreneurship
- BSU07202 Principles of Marketing
- BSU07203 Fundamentals of Financial Management
- BSU07204 Business Law
- BSU07205 Principles of Economics
- BSU07301 Customer Care and Public Relations
- BSU07303 Procurement and Supply
- BSU07304 Principles of Management Accounting
- BSU07402 Organizational Behavior
- BSU07403 Budgeting and Budgetary Control
- BSU07404 Ethics and Governance
- BSU07405 Project Work
Modules for Year 3
- BSU08101 Market Forecasting and Analysis
- BSU08102 Human Resource Management
- BSU08103 Financial Management
- BSU08104 Customer Needs Assessment
- BSU08105 Strategic Human Resource Management
- BSU08201 Procurement Management
- BSU08202 Corporate Governance
- BSU08203 Principles of Taxation
- BSU08204 Research Method
About the School
The Eastern and Southern African Management Institute (ESAMI) is an intergovernmental regional management development centre. ESAMI's head office is located in Arusha, Tanzania.