Stats&Maths bachelor’s degree in Statistical Sciences (first cycle) trains junior experts and technicians to work professionally in the statistical field. Learn to build, manage, process, analyse and interpret data in various contexts, to support the formulation, design, analysis and solution of complex problems in conditions of uncertainty, with help of the appropriate computer languages, and to produce the knowledge required by decision-making processes in private and public bodies. Learn to apply the statistical knowledge to many fields such as economics, finance, health, demography and environment. Perform internships and participate in the Erasmus/Overseas programmes of the University of Bologna, including the Double Degree Programme with the University of Glasgow, specifically set up for Stats&Maths students.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- Statistics isn’t just about data analysis or numbers; it’s about understanding the world around us.
- Sound statistical skills are now a permanent feature for many job positions.
- You’ll learn how to make sense of data arising from many fields.
- A lot of attention is focused on practical applications of the concepts learned in class.
- You could also earn a Bachelor’s degree with Honours in Statistics, attending your third year at the University of Glasgow.
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/1cycle/StatsMaths/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
Program taught in: