WSB UNIVERSITY IN POZNAŃ
- Taught in English
BSc. the degree program in Engineering Management
Engineering Management is an answer to the global market needs for T-shaped specialists. A T-shaped person has deep knowledge and skills in a particular area of specialization (vertical stem of the T symbolizes the depth of technical hard skills), along with the desire and ability to make connections across disciplines (horizontal bar of the T symbolizes a breadth of general knowledge and soft skills).
The program prepares you to get IPMA-Student Certificate. IPMA (International Project Management Association) is a global leader in project management competence certification. This professional certificate confirms your teamwork and project management competencies. It gives you a great competitive advantage in the labor market.
- This innovative program teaches you how to think logically and helps you perceive reality from an engineer’s point of view.
- The program combines engineering and business-related fields.
- The program is delivered by doctorally-qualified and professionally-qualified faculty
- The program includes a professional internship
- You gain practical knowledge and skills necessary in the labor market
- As a WSB University student, you can participate in the Erasmus+ exchange program. The program gives you an opportunity to do part of your studies (one or two semesters) at one of our 44 partner universities across Europe.
Two specializations you can choose from:
- Production Management
- Quality Management
What you are going to learn
- You will be able to solve engineering and managerial problems in a creative way.
- You will be able to use computer-assisted methods (MS Visio, MS Project or AutoCAD) to design and model processes.
- You will make an analysis of engineering actions from an economic point of view.
- You will develop interpersonal skills, organizational and managerial competencies.
- You will learn global business and technological trends.
- You will be able to manage projects and work effectively in teams.
Upon completion of the program, you may find a job in:
- manufacturing company
- consulting company
- auditing and control organization
- design company
- research and development
- quality departments
- your own business
Upon completion of the program you may work as:
- production manager
- production planning analyst
- production management specialist
- production development specialist
- production engineer
- production analyst
- supply chain management specialist
- production logistics specialist
- material management specialist
- head of quality control
- quality management specialist
- quality assurance specialist
- quality controller
- quality engineer
- quality management system specialist
- project manager
- team manager
- product manager
- product designer
- marketing analyst
- marketing research specialist
- product development specialist
- business entrepreneur
- Fundamentals of Business Management
- Introduction to Engineering
- Commodity Science and Material Science
- Marketing and Marketing Research
- Technical Drawing
- Metrology and Measurement Systems
- Ergonomics and Human Factors
- Information Technology for Management
- Engineering Statistics
- Engineering Science Laboratory
- Engineering Drawing and Design
- Fundamentals of Logistics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Managerial Accounting
- Project Management
- Fundamentals of Engineering Design
- Systems Engineering and Systems Analysis
- Quality Management
- Corporate Finance
- Process Design
- Human Capital Management
- Maintenance of Technical Systems
Program taught in:
See 3 more programs offered by WSB Poznan »
Last updated December 3, 2018
This course is