A business and engineering degree combines two different academic areas, allowing you to find work in both the specialised, technical engineering arena and the management industry.
Students will be trained for a variety of professional areas, e.g. manufacturing companies, engineering offices, banks, insurance, consulting firms, commercial enterprises and public service. Our graduates benefit from excellent opportunities to start their careers, and will continue to have good prospects in the future.
The combination of technical and non-technical study modules serves as the basis for both conventional and new fields: sales and marketing, logistics, materials management and purchasing, production and manufacturing, controlling, accounting, organisation, and data processing.
Graduates benefit from a highly respected German engineering qualification, contacts within the industry and excellent career prospects.
First to the third semester: Basic Courses in Natural Sciences, Business Administration and Engineering
Fourth to the fifth semester: Modules in the fields of Business and Engineering
Sixth semester: Internship
Seventh semester: Bachelor's thesis
- Secondary school leaver`s certificate. If required: evidence of study dates and qualifications
- Evidence of knowledge of English e.g. from TOEFL test (min. 80 points internet-based)
- 6-week technically-orientated preliminary work placement. May be completed before or during the first two semesters
- Knowledge of German to A2 level (CEFR). There is an option to achieve this level by means of FHWS courses during the first two semesters
- Degree Level: Bachelor
- Location: Schweinfurt, Germany
- Course Language: English
- Duration: 3.5 years
- Tuition fees: None
- Application Deadline: 15 July for the following winter semester
About the School
We welcome incoming students from all over the world who have chosen FHWS as their destination for a high-quality university education. Today, FHWS is developing its vibrant and large community of int ... Read More