This specialisation equips students to face the legal issues faced in the field of computer science and cyber laws
Students will also learn various aspects of cyber laws and intellectual property rights to preserve it.
- Lawyer Specialising in Cyber Crime Practice
- Techno-legal Professional in Computer Security
- Lawyers Working with IT Companies
- Security Computer Auditors
- Specialist in Cyber/IT Based Arbitration
Examination Pathway admissions through UPESEAT (UPES Engineering Aptitude Test):
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th)
Age Criteria -
Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1998 are eligible to apply for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board only will be taken as authentic.
About the School
UPES was established in the year 2003 through UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand. With an ambitious vision and unique approach, UPES emerged as an innovative institution offering i ... Read More